Thursday, December 19, 2013

Challenge Day 6



WORKOUT

BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR = 11,400
Apples = 2

I relaxed a bit today. It felt good to just kick my feet up and watch funny YouTube 
videos most of the afternoon. Nonetheless the challenges are of course complete. They 
were crossed off the to do list early this morning... Super early this morning.  I also had 
the chance to jot down a song idea today and humm a tune into my iphone voice recorder so 
I remember. Inspiration appears during some of the most blank moments. 
Mood today is Happy & Relaxed



I am quite fond of green tea. 
 Had about an ocean of tea today.
Helps swish the excess water right on out !


Who loves juicing? 
I DO !!!! 
Kept this going strong after doing a 67 day juice fast last year.


One of the many great recipes to feed your mind and body 


Green Powerhouse


  • 3 carrots
  • 3 kale leaves
  • 2 celery stalks
  • 2 beets
  • 1 turnip
  • ½ bunch of spinach
  • ½ cabbage
  • ½ bunch of parsley
  • ½ onion
  • 2 garlic cloves
                       Mix all ingredients with water and puree in a blender.
                       Breath mint required after this drink









No comments:

Post a Comment