Saturday, December 21, 2013

Challenge Day 8



WORKOUT

BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR = 15,001 
Apples = 2


Hard getting it going this morning because it was so cold.  I braved through it
and it worked out well. Had some delicious roasted chesnuts at the marketplace
and listened to some great street musicians. I will be adding a coconut oil
challenge as we go. I am going to try and use it for most anything it can be used for... So all of my expensive lotions, hair stuff, and cooking stuff out the window for now.
I will keep you updated as I move along in this challenge but I will not make it a focus.


Bench Warmer


Star Light Star Bright


Went to a great Italien Joint today.
The personal pizza was huge!
I split it for lunch and dinner.
Sinful but still fit into my caloric budget
YAY!



Mushrooms of course.
The meat pizza is not mine!


Ciao , M












No comments:

Post a Comment