Monday, December 23, 2013

Challenge Day 10




WORKOUT

BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR = 13,586
Apples = 2


Running around like a chicken with her head cut off through the masses
that crowd the streets of Nürnberg this time of year.
Christmas market is on its last leg and for many christmas begins
tomorrow.  I literally was pushing myself through at the checkouts ready to deck 
anyone that  came too close. The holiday hustle and bustle is not fun anymore.




Feeling quite good heading into this week. I am also starting to take this coconut challenge more seriously. I AM AMAZED at the myriad of benefits this oil has. I will continue using it for more anything I can.  

I have replaced all lotions and am only using oil ( that includes my face cream)

Coconut oil is the only product I will use for my hair

I started Oil Pullling ( more on that tomorrow)

I will take in 2 teaspoons of coconut oil a day.

I put a spoonful of the oil in my tea every morning

I am cooking with only..... you guessed it .. this oil.


I will write about a variety of other uses in the blogs to come through January.


My Day in Photos


Christmas is everywhere

She loves her prada purse so much she fainted!

 Holiday Shopping

I always choose the stairs


Snack after taking a lot of stairs
Potato Pancake with Applesauce

My Fav indoor market

Wine Stop

Pretty and shiney
It distracts me.. as it would a raven



Ciao , M













No comments:

Post a Comment