Thursday, January 2, 2014

Challenge Day 20


BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR = 6000


Today has been a hard one. I was over tired this morning and actually slept till almost 10:30 am.
To some that might not be that amazing but to me ...I get up at 6 am usually. I feel sluggish, annoyed and on edge. This is normal when starting a cleanse but the wait for the worst of these symptoms to subside is at times torture. I did a little more activity today but I will be clear those extra steps on my downtime days for the next week will be largely due to pacing and anxiety. LOL. I am going to do my best to stay clear of processed things from here on out because if it makes you feel like this it can just not be good for you. 

Me today

Even though I do not eat these I wanted them today. 
That is how bad these withdrawels are.
Crack Crack Crack Crack
I want it!


Coconut Challenge Continues....

Coconut oil Makeup remover

Cotton pads
Warm Water
Coconut oil

Spray Cotton pad or dip in warm water . ( do not get it soaking wet)
Add a dab of coconut oil onto the pad....Voila...
Remove Makeup.
Awesome for eye makeup



Ciao , M








No comments:

Post a Comment