Thursday, January 16, 2014

Challenge Day 34


HIIT Routine
Daily Abs
Fasting Day 15
STEPS SO FAR = 11,788


Was not really going to walk into the city today but something just made me get up and go. I walked around and really tried to stay firm with myself and refrain from buying myself something I did not need.  There was a voice in my head...I hear this voice often lol that told me to just take a sneak peek into my favorite store... so i did. Lots of amazing deals for ending season. I walked about a mile in that store alone just looking , picking up, looking, carrying around, putting back down...walking back to get because i feel I might need it. I will address this problem in another challenge ... I finally came to a decision though and stood in the long line I tried to shrink with mind power.. I stood there ...looking around and saw out of the corner of my eye a profile i recognized...I turned to get a better look... There at the cash register was my long lost friend...that i lost touch with 12 years ago! I have been looking for him since I moved to Nürnberg. We hugged so tight and I knew instantly our friendship would be the same as it was when we first became friends. Happy day.


COCONUT BUTT


The coconut palm harvests matured coconuts that contain a
kernel which edible oil is extracted from and for generations, this
type of high quality vegetable oil has provided the primary source of
fat in millions of peoples diets and also has medicinal qualities that can promote cellulite reduction.


And it's safe to say that by using a dry shower brush to massage coconut oil into any of your trouble areas where cellulite accumulates for about 10 minutes daily encourages new skin growth and exfoliates your epidermis, while also stimulating blood and lymphatic flow which can dramatically improve the appearance of cellulite on your thighs, butt, stomach, lower back and even underarms.



Ciao , M



No comments:

Post a Comment