Sunday, January 5, 2014

Challenge Day 23


BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR =  3000


Glued to the computer today exchanging info to the webmaster that is working on my site. Things 
are always more complicated then we think they are. I am happy that there are people like him that are web gurus. Super excited to see the progress! So not too much moving today but its ok because I also have no calories to burn :) I am going to incorporate into this mix of challenges a thankful heart and thought each day this year. I am thankful for internet today...because without it I would not be able to communicate across the oceans so easily and get stuff done.



Coconut Oil for Burns

Wash the area with cold water and dry
and rub a few dabs of coconut oil on the burn.
ONLY FOR MILD BURNS
IF YOU BURN YOURSELF UP 
E.R Visit Recommended 





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uI5Sf8qb50


Miles Davis A Sunday Must



Ciao, M




No comments:

Post a Comment