Friday, January 10, 2014

Challenge Day 28


BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR =  11,624


Day 10 of fast! I am starting to feel stable again. It is taking a little longer then I wish but it is what it is.
Mornings are my best and though the AM. has always been my strongest time I find I am more clear in my thoughts. I also find that I am not in rush mode anymore which makes the beginning of the day less stressful. I am thankful for the ability to stick to things I set my mind to. 
Starting to incorporate HIIT and Yoga 


Co-Nuts cont....



10 facts for you today

Help to keep blood sugars in balance (good for diabetics)
Moderates glucose release into bloodstream
Improves insulin secretion
Improves insulin sensitivity
Weight management
Reduces steatorrhea (improves fat indigestion)
Helps heal damage caused by celiac disease, improving nutrient absorption
Improve digestive health/function
Improve absorption of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fat soluble phytonutrients)
Improve athletic performance


                                                         

Complete Truth

Ciao , M



No comments:

Post a Comment