Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge Day 19


BACK ON POINTE MORNING ROUTINE
SQUAT AND PLANK CHALLENGE
STEPS SO FAR = 4000




Successful start to the new year. Sticking to my plan to fast and cleanse the first 30 days of this month.
I will say 30 for now and then see if I choose to do longer. All sugars, flours, man made or man enhanced foods are out of the picture and I am drinking tea, water or fruit infused water. I am a very strong willed person but I will not try and make it sound like this is not hard in the beginning stages. 
I consider myself now a veteran of fasting but the first 3 days are pretty much killer ( ugh).  Dreaming about foods I never even had in my diet to begin with or just thinking about food none stop even though that is not a regular part of my nature. I am taking the first few days easy with physical activity so my body can a adjust to all of the changes going on again. Movies, conversations and sleep are keeping me away from plundering the fridge.  Keep on Keeping on!

How I feel at the start of a fast

NEW SUBJECT

Coconut oil for hair



Hair Conditioner : Just place desired amount in hair and massage scalp 
Stimulates Hair Growth
 Deep Conditioner Mask: Use a generous amount of oil to get hair really saturated, put hair up and cover with plastic shower cap for 1-2 hours, Rinse
 Anti Frizz & Shine
 Mends Split Ends: Apply a little oil to the tips of your hair a few times per week.


Ciao , M









No comments:

Post a Comment