Friday, January 17, 2014

Challenge Day 35


HIIT Routine
Daily Abs
Fasting Day 16
STEPS SO FAR = 8,008


Chill day. Completed most of my routine early and have been napping on and off. Some days like this are needed to rebuild and snap off the work light in our minds. The body actually does most of its repairs while we are sleeping...so no guilt today. Tabata HIITS are my new fav. 


What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree? 

Hang on to your nuts here comes one heck of a blow job.


Hahahahah..... or not ?

So this coconut challenge has been awesome and I am going to continue using it for hair, teeth, skin and cooking. The only thing I found is that I would personally not use it a moisturizer for feet, hands and lips alone in the winter months...mixing with vasaline or olive oil give it that extra for those areas.  

 Oil pulling = Teeth are whiter and stronger
Deep Conditioner = Hair is strong and shiny
Hair Maintenence = Not greasy or heavy
Skin = Soft and glowing
Face = Clear 
Nails = Healthy and growing
Morning tablespoon in Tea provides a nice energy boost

Coconut oil is the new staple in my Kitchen and Bathroom


Ciao , M




No comments:

Post a Comment